Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween 'Tweet' - Raven Magic!

Raven "Moon Magic" by Colleen K Carrigan




Happy Halloween Everyone!

This was a fun way to send out a couple of Magical Ravens. Thanks for the Comments!!!


Here is a fun treat. The first two people who leave a comment on this post will receive a free Art Card (2.5" x 3.5") print of my "Moon Magic" Raven painting. This is a great way to add to your collection of ACEO's!


Be sure to email me your snail mail address so I can have these prints winging their way home. My Email: c2cpacificart@yahoo.com


Raven...



Black as Pitch



Mystical as the moon,



Speak to me of magic,



I will fly with you soon.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the colours you've used,

    catherin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catherin! I can't wait to send this Raven print 'Down Under'. Have a wonderful magical day! Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey am I on time? I love Ravens, and this one is magickal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Pinkglitterfae - you shall receive a print! This was fun and I am so pleased you like my Raven. Have a wonderful Day. Colleen

    ReplyDelete